I’ve intentionally stayed away from writing up my thoughts on Covert Affairs in recent weeks after the Auggie episode, but even if I did write each week, it’d feel like I was banging the same, boring drum every time. You know, kind of how the series has done to us over the summer.
- Really enjoyed this piece on hipster runoff motherboard.vice.com/read/hipster-r… 44 minutes ago
- That we allow companies to post their Super Bowl commercials online before SB Sunday is a real sign of The Decline of America, IMO. 1 hour ago
- Last night's #Scandal was pretty awesome. Here's my @tvdotcom review: tv.com/shows/scandal-… 3 hours ago
- @pilotbacon I hope she gives the people on her team C-minuses even though they killed her husband for her. "Needs work." 17 hours ago
- Scott Walker is a demon, and not a cool demon. 17 hours ago
- Scott Walker: "Maybe it’s time for faculty...to start thinking about teaching more classes and doing more work." politico.com/story/2015/01/… 17 hours ago